You will be responsible and accountable for improving and maintaining the existing infrastructure estate using tools such as SCCM and modern update techniques. You will also play a big part in ensuring a strong security posture by applying the relevant security updates and measures to mitigate risk to IT services.
Key areas of Responsibilities:
Substantial knowledge of Microsoft systems and solutions including (but not limited to):
• Active Directory
• VDI management and Image creation
• Group Policy
• Microsoft Server technology including SCCM
• Windows Deployment using SCCM
• Application Packaging / updating of existing applications via SCCM
• Hyper-V or VMWARE Clusters
• Understanding virtualisation technologies such as VMware/FSLogix
• Microsoft Exchange Server knowledge
• Compiling PAC files/ WPAD
• Anti-Virus Update and Patching - McAfee. EPO server management
• Deploying, Patching and Updating Office 365 & Win10
• RSA Administration knowledge and Single Sign On
• Previous experience in an Infrastructure/2nd Line Support role
• Strong experience with Windows tech, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 & Server 2016
• Basic Scripting skills. - PowerShell.
• Problem, Incident and Change Management Experience.
• Experience of working to SLA's as well as creating clear expectations to the customer.
• Must have a clean and valid DBS disclosure (we will arrange this for successful applicant).
Industry recognised qualification such as an MCP/MCSE MCP/MCSA/MCSE/MCTS or equivalent qualification is advantageous.
Experience of supporting IT Infrastructure in a controlled medical environment is advantageous.
This role demands the ability to confidently communicate with all levels of customer by telephone, email, and face to face, there will be a requirement to deal with queries and escalations from c-level executives therefore the individual must understand and apply the correct etiquette in each situation.
Resolving 2nd/3rd line support calls and escalated issues.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'