SENIOR TECHNICAL LEAD
SALARY AND ALLOWANCES
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum depending on experience
Group life insurance cover
We are a trusted provider of comprehensive software solutions for enterprise-wide visibility and for enterprise application integration, synchronization, and migration. eQube®, our platform for enterprise information infrastructure establishes a Digital Backbone of integrated applications and provides enterprise-wide visibility leading to Actionable Insight. As a result of our continued growth and success we require an experienced Senior Technical Lead for the UK.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- At least 10 years proven experience within the high level implementation of various eQ software, including eQube®-BI and eQube® -MI of which at least 4 years will be in managing complex Enterprise application implementation projects.
- Expert knowledge of Relational Database concepts and SQL.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Mechanical Engineering.
- Programming knowledge of - Java or C++.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal relationships management, and presentation skills.
- Experience with implementing PLM products such as: Teamcenter, Windchill, Enovia.
- Exposure to Business Intelligence products or Data-warehousing projects.
- Experience or exposure to Application migration or integration projects.
- Lead implementations of eQube® based Business Intelligence and/or Application migration and real time integration solutions.
- To lead the implementation team in delivering BI and/or migration and integration solutions to Customers based on the Company's eQube® platform. It involves designing and implementing solutions using eQube-BI, eQube-TM, eQube-DP and eQube-MI products.
- End to end project implementation responsibility.
- Understand the customer's requirements, processes and challenges.
- Working with technical implementation team and product development teams define the proposed solution.
- Create detailed implementation plans and drive the execution.
- Monitor and track the progress of the implementation and report the status.
- Lead in defining the deployment architecture and configurations.
CLOSING DATE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS IS 3 APRIL 2018