Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity to work for an established bank with over 150 years of history?
We’re looking to speak with Technical Leads to discuss a role in Clydebank. You will be a motivated Technical lead with experience in IT Service Management and systems monitoring technologies. Preferable have a working knowledge of ServiceNow and experience managing and supporting service management and monitoring toolsets.
What does your day look like?
- Manage and support the infrastructure team
- Monitoring application and Alerting platforms
- Support across all ITSM platforms
- Planning toolsets and monitoring systems
What we are looking for:
- Experience as technical lead/subject matter expert role
- Thorough understanding of IT Service management & systems monitoring stacks
- Industry experience in managing & supporting service management and systems monitoring toolsets
- Strong knowledge and experience of monitoring on Windows and UNIX/LINUX platforms
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills to influence and drive change
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exposure to risk and control concepts
What You will get:
- Attractive Salary
- Exceptional Holidays if you want more you have the option to buy them!
- Pension and share scheme
- Discounts on banking products
- Discounts on high street brands
Would you like to work with great people and receive great perks, holidays and pension?
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the 'apply online’ link.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.