Job Title - Senior Technical Coordinator
Package - Up to £50,000 + Package (DOE)
Location - Exeter
We are currently searching for an experienced Senior Technical Coordinator, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Exeter area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
- Prepare and concluded project / phase specific consultants appointment documents including the scope of works / schedule of services.
- Deliver trade design packages on time and accurately.
- Monitor and report current position against agreed design programme.
- Organise and control the design development of the project in accordance with the ER's, specification and the construction programme. Review and comment on the design and deal with all obstacles efficiently and appropriately.
- Control the design development and implement policies and objectives effectively as advised by the Technical Manager.
- Ensure that the design team are working in accordance with tender control document assumptions.
- Maximise profit by keeping all costs under control and exploring value engineering options.
- Actively review and critique drawing information during design development.
- Ensure smooth transition from the Pre-Planning Design Team into the detailed Design development.
- Actively take part in regular design team and site meetings to progress site delivery.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Degree qualified with BSc Hons in Construction Management/Architectural Technology or a similar industry related qualification.
- RC frame experience is essential.
- Recent experience of working on mixed used schemes incorporating both residential and affordable housing.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and be able to demonstrate ability to co-ordinate and lead the design process unaided.
- Longevity in previous work experience
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.