Senior Technical Consultant (Security) + Car + Bonus
My client are an international leading IT Technology and Services Provider specializing in digital infrastructure, hybrid cloud, workspaces and cybersecurity. As the Senior Technical Consultant (Security) you will design, implement, and articulate Security solutions, which meet clients’ business requirements and industry standards. Lead and contribute to the successful delivery of projects and technical solutions across a range of technologies, ensuring compliance objectives and client expectations are sustained.
- Lead and contribute to the technical delivery of multiple projects, that include the Design, configuration, testing, installation, and troubleshooting of technical security solutions that meet our clients’ business requirements
- Create, maintain, and review project related documentation, ensuring that accurate information is always available, and exiting quality standards are achieved
- Build and maintain technical relationships with clients to maximize opportunities within each environment
- Provide technical pre-sales and architecture support to the account teams when required
- Maintain and develop knowledge for specific technologies, Security protocols and become a trusted specialist in that field
- Attend user groups, technical training, and seminars to increase knowledge in business relevant areas
- Demonstrable contribution in identifying and winning incremental business
- Mentoring of junior consultants in security solutions and architecture, and business acumen
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Proven track record of demonstrating the successful end to end delivery of technical security solutions with project related delivery experience within small and large enterprise networks
- Certified to Cisco CCNP Security, CCSE, and/or PaloAlto PCNSE level (or higher/equivalent)
- Ability to design, implement, and troubleshoot security solutions using a range of technologies;
o Cisco ASA, FirePower, WSA, ACS, ISE, Cisco Umbrella
o Checkpoint R80
o F5 Technologies
o Juniper SRX,
o ForeScout NAC
o Plus practical experience with Bluecoat, Tufin, & Fortinet security hardware/software products.
- Deliverable knowledge of;
o Intrusion Detection System technologies
o Security Policies & Penetration testing
- Capable of planning and conducting network security reviews
- Proactive interest in emerging technologies and current cybersecurity risks/measures
- Demonstrable communication and people skills, with an ability, capacity, and skill set to perceive, access and manage the emotions of one's self, of others, and of groups
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal, with an ability to explain complex concepts at all levels
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Bonus Scheme, Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare etc
- Working Hours - 9:00-17:30, although flexible working is provided.
- Travel to client sites (predominately London) will be required.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'