Our client is a Global IT and Network services provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Design and implement technical solutions to the required standards.
- Support the team with the full cycle of the projects’ technical delivery.
- Assist the Service Delivery team in achieving agreed service levels to meet client expectations.
- Ensure that solution migrations meet financial requirements and are completed on time.
- Produce project documentation and ensure they are reviewed and updated in a timely manner.
- Ensure all technical documentations are readily accessible both internally and externally.
- Work closely with the account management team and provide technical consultancy as / when required.
- Delivery outstanding technical service to guarantee client satisfaction and ensure repeat business.
- Strive to maintain technical expertise and improve own knowledge by taking part in various seminars and workshops.
- Provide sufficient training to junior team members and share knowledge on latest technologies.
- Maintain timesheets and ensure the completion of accurate and timely billings.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience of migration and planning in Office 365 is essential.
- Extensive project support and implementation experience is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Federations Services and AD Azure Connect.
- Strong knowledge of Exchange on-premise and OneDrive.
- Configuration and delivery of Office 365 migration tools such as; Quest Migration Manager
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Skype for Business, MDM / Intune, Power BI and SharePoint would be preferred.
- Demonstrable ability to develop and coach team members.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Active Directory
- Service Levels
- Project Support
- Technical Consultant
- office 365