Senior D365 CE Technical Consultant, MS Gold Partner, London
My client, one of the top-performing MS Gold Partner's throughout the UK, are now hiring a Senior Technical Consultant in their D365 CE division. My client are looking for a candidate who is already very familiar with the Dynamics CRM software, with experience in previous roles.
This role poses the opportunity to progress your career extremely quickly, as you adopt a client-facing role in exposure to the latest technologies and the greatest projects. The working environment at the organisation is such that it will bring out the best in your abilities and enable you to enhance your skillset further.
The role is located in London, with the expectancy of travel to client-side through project lifecycles.
What you can expect:
- A £70,000 salary.
- Wide exposure to large scale projects, working alongside Dynamics CRM professionals that are the best in their field.
- Unmatched upskilling potential.
What is expected of you:
- Strong experience with MS Dynamics CRM (2015, 2016 and D365 desirable).
- Experience in previous roles, with strong exposure to all aspects of CRM within a technical capacity.
- Willingness to travel throughout project lifecycles.
This is a brilliant opportunity to seize and will take your career to the next level. If you're interested in taking the next step, please send your CV to or call to discuss the role in complete confidence.
- Microsoft CRM
- Technical Consultant
- CRM Dynamics
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Dynamics CRM
- MS CRM
- Gold Partner
- Dynamics 365 CRM
- Dynamics 365 CE
- D365 CE
- Dynamics Customer Engagement
- D365 Customer Engagement
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'