Senior Technical Consultant (Cloud) - Expanding IT Solutions Partner
Senior Technical Consultant (Cloud) - About The Role:
Work within the Services Team as a Senior Technical Consultant, providing both pre-sales support and post-sales design and implementation in a way that clearly differentiates the company from other solution providers. Senior Technical Consultants are involved in the full project lifecycle and will be completely self-motivated with an ongoing desire to maintain their knowledge level at the forefront of technology.
You will also be expected to ensure that solutions are provided in a quality fashion in keeping with the company’s ISO certification. Finally, you will be expected to act as mentor to junior members of the services team. Specifically, you will work within the Consultancy Team and will predominantly specialise in the design and delivery of Data Centre transformation solutions, including Cloud computing.
Senior Technical Consultant (Cloud) - About You:
- Strong exposure to Microsoft Azure
- Excellent understanding of Data Centre and cloud technologies
- Two or more recognised technical certifications, such as MCSE in cloud, AWS Certified Architect
- Extensive experience of data centre migration projects, including the use of migration and automation tools and appropriate methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of cloud based technologies and migration scenarios especially relating to strategic vendors, in particular; Microsoft and AWS cloud platforms
- Extensive face to face Customer experience in both a technical and presales capacity across various operating environments
- Excellent design, proposal and documentation skills for solutions based on Data Centre IT architecture
- Excellent technical delivery skills for Data Centre and cloud engagements
- First class communicator that can demonstrate having worked closely with Sales and Technical staff in a Customer facing role
- Confident, with the ability to be both adaptive and creative in IT solution design and delivery
- Good listener that can demonstrate the ability to understand Customer requirements and propose the most appropriate solution
Senior Technical Consultant (Cloud) - About The Company:
A truly independent company who are a trusted IT Solutions Partner this ideal time for a talented individual to join a real forward thinking brand. Despite its size still fosters a close knit family atmosphere and engenders considerable company loyalty.
With a unique 25 year track record of controlled and organic growth combined with holding tier 1 status with all the major vendors you can become an integral part of a business who recognise that their most prized asset is its people. The staff retention rate is one of the best in the industry which is predominantly due to the policy of investing in and developing its people, and wherever possible promoting from within.
SEO: IT Solutions, Solution Sales, IT, Tech, Tech Sales, Technology Sales, IT Sales, B2B, Business-to-Business Sales, Services, IT Services, Service Provider, MSP, Managed Service Provider, IT Support, Technical Support, Presales Support, Pre-Sales Support, Microsoft, Software, Software Support, ITIL, Installation, IT Installation, Consultant, Technical Consultant, Cloud Computing, Post-Sales Support, Post-Sales Support, Azure, Data Centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job