Senior Technical Co-ordinator
To £70K DOE + benefits + excellent pension + bonus
Based Herts/Essex border
Start date ASAP
Working for one of the country's leading Housing Developer mixed tenure private/affordable apartment developments
Applicants will need to have at least 5 years relevant experience in a technical role and 2 years experience of supervising junior employees.
We are retained to source a Senior Technical Co-ordinator to work for one of the leading Housing Developers to work on residential housing projects including affordable apartments and mixed tenure development.
The successful applicant will assist with delivering the strategy and support the Technical Manager. They will take overall responsibility for technical staff and activity across agreed sites.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading housing developer and your duties will include:
- Prepare and develop briefs, by collating relevant information as briefed by the Technical Manager
- Brief specialist consultants to produce site specific advice and information (e.g. soils and contamination investigation)
- Manage external design consultants to produce detailed design package from approved planning drawings
- Manage consultants to prepare and submit Building Regulation package & ensure compliance with NHBC warranty conditions
- Manage consultants to ensure discharge of planning conditions
- Understand the procurement schedule and track consultants progress to ensure their timeline matches the procurement timeline
- Assist Technical Manager to ensure external consultants fulfil responsibilities under CDM Regulations
- You will be working towards Membership of a relevant professional organisation (e.g. RIBA, MCIOBetc.)
Applicants must be qualified to a minimum of HND and positive, innovative and assertive.
Interested applicants please apply by forwarding your CV with a brief covering letter to Adrian Warwick, Managing Director (Executive Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Professional).
TIME CSL, a professional Executive Recruitment Organisation specialising in positions £60K to £200K. We also run a successful Talent Acquisition & Resourcing Division.
We are always interested in hearing from industry professionals/executives who are or maybe looking for a change of employment. All discussions are treated in confidence.
Please visit our website at TIME CSL together with our Facebook and Twitter pages for more information on our company and the latest roles we are retained to recruit for.
- Housing Development
- Senior Techical Co-ordinator