An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Buckinghamshire.
- Working closely with stakeholders to agree the relevant scope and depth of the information sets to be included in Technical Publications and developing estimates of the work to be undertaken.
- Maintaining the Data Module Requirements List.
- Developing the required Technical Publications, including illustrations.
- Maintaining own work within the Common Source Data Base and other configuration management systems.
- Publishing Technical Publications to the appropriate output format for the project.
- Undertaking an analysis of the Training Requirements for a project and assessing the training options.
- Developing an appropriate range of Training Options and Training Material.
- Sourcing the necessary information for developing own work items by engaging with stakeholders, employing a variety of communication channels as necessary.
- Ensuring reviewers are aware of the structure, format and review process for Technical Publications and for capturing and addressing reviewer comments.
- Ensuring deliverables comply with the relevant project standards, mandated requirements and international best practice.
- Create high quality Technical Communications on time and within the required budget in line with company process.
- Monitoring Technical Communications inputs and activities from subcontractors and third party suppliers.
- Supporting the project teams with the production of other deliverables as necessary.
- Promoting the role of the Technical Communications department across the business, and contributing to business development activities across the customer community.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk