Senior Tech Support Engineer
A successful Fintech company, based in Manchester, is looking for a 3rd line support engineer to join their dynamic team on providing Greenfield solutions that will shape the future of the financial industry as we know it. Over the last decade, their team has expanded to over 100 employees, with each section of development having 1st, 2nd, 3rd line, Developers, Testers, Engineers in each team. You will be in a tightly knitted team where you can progress. They have expanded rapidly over the last few years and are looking for bright people who are passionate about technology and innovating to join our team. Duties involve providing 3rd line support and solutions for our online payments service application and its cloud-based platform. This will include managing customer incidents escalated from the second line team.
- Have experience of maintaining firewall, load balancer, WAF, routing
- DNS, certificate management.
- Some experience or exposure providing technical service support for a SaaS provider.
- Active Directory technologies in a cloud environment.
- Basic knowledge of SQL or MS -SQL Data administration.
- Windows server administration.
- Experience of supporting b2b web-based applications.
- Some hands-on knowledge with scripting in Powershell.
- Experience supporting web-based applications and their cloud-based infrastructure
Salary is depending on experience, if you fit most of the above the higher end and flexibility is possible, if you meet some of the above the salary would be the lower end ranging, from £45,000 to £65,000.
- Working in a dynamic team and well-established company that is backed heavily by investors
- Regular Social Events
- Modern office in the heart of Manchester City Centre
- Healthcare and Gym memberships for free
- Nights out and day trips all funded
- Cycle to work scheme
- Complimentary food day-to-day
Due to the nature of the projects, this role is flexible for remote working as everyone has been working from home since the pandemic. You will be asked to go into the office when needed and for training, meetings etc.
Our office is based in the center of Manchester, which is easily commutable from Stretford, Salford, Altrincham, Bury, Old Trafford, Stretford, Prestwich, Stockport, Didsbury.
If you’re looking to expand your knowledge and join their dynamic team, please contact Kelvin on 0161.546.3188 or send your CV to Kelvin. Cheng @ 10X Tech.net Alternatively, respond to this advert.
*This position does not offer sponsorship and candidates must be based in the UK*
- Technical Support
- 3rd Line
- 3rd Line Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'