A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO WORK FOR A HOUSEHOLD BRAND NAME !!!
Covering the following;
- Lead, develop Teams to exceed customer expectations.
- Manage, motivate and inspire Team Managers in line with the customer operations strategy
- Ensure all agreed departmental KPI's, quality metrics and compliance are achieved, resulting in an optimum level of service being delivered at all times.
- Ensure all agreed departmental KPIs and requirements are achieved, resulting in an optimum level of service being delivered at all times.
- Ensure all people related tasks are completed as documented in company procedures.i.e. Goal Reviews, administration of the absence process, health and safety requirements.
- Develop team and individual goals in line with departmental objectives, communicate and re-enforce goals through team and individual communications.
- Champion and implement departmental process changes and effectively communicate the changes in the Contact Centre to ensure adherence
- Monitor team calls both measuring and improving the service provided by team members in order to meet agreed SLA's.
- Manage service performance, monitor service levels and ensure teams meet agreed KPI's providing a customer centric approach.
- Participate in process improvement and share best practice with other teams across
Skills & Experience:
- Management Skills for a team circa 60
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook
- Numerical, analytical & planning skills including the ability to read and manipulate spreadsheets to manage and control performance
- Experience of producing high quality reports and presentations for senior management.
- Self Motivated, Customer orientated, trustworthy and efficient.
- Able to make responsible and effective decisions.
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Strong people development skills
- Provide clear and strong direction to individuals and your team for future development.