Senior Team Leader
About the role
We currently have opportunities for Senior Team Leaders within our Leeds office, working within the Customer Operations Department. This is an excellent opportunity to consistently deliver a high quality customer experience to Plusnet customers through leading, coaching and supporting a group of 4 Team Leaders (approximately 60fte).
Plusnet understands that people are at the heart of creating great customer experiences. We are looking for a leader who believes in a coaching culture in order to lead their people to success.
As Senior Team Leader you will…
Working within the Senior Management Team you will ensure that your teams are contributing positively to the overall customer experience. You will also identify opportunities for improvement where you can add additional value to the business. Our Customer and Employee engagement is a critical element of this role. You will also take ownership for the communication of any change, bringing to life the context of why changes are happening and ensuring it is has landed effectively.
- Ensuring we deliver an excellent customer experience through all of our customer contacts; identifying and resolving any barriers in achieving excellent customer satisfaction
- Facilitating a coaching culture within the team to continually support and developour people
- Ensure the Plusnet strategy and any business change is communicated effectively and embraced within your area.
- Responsible for delivering operational and people metrics in line with forecasted requirements. Expected to be able to articulate what drives performance and variances in these areas.
In order to apply you must…
…have the following skills, experience and outlook…
- Experience of people management within a contact centre environment (similar FTE)
- Able to deliver to tight times scales, to innovate and 'think outside the box' to deliver improvements and solutions that meet customer requirements
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to produce clear communications efficiently, effectively with passion and credibility
- Good numerical and analytical skills with the ability interpret data and extrapolate trends and understand variances
- Experience of creating and effectively implementing detailed plans to drive performance improvements in customer and people experience.
- Able to build rapport, influencing and negotiating at peer and business manager level whilst challenging behaviours and driving change at team leader level