The Projects and Operational Excellence team within Practice Support Services (PPS) requires coordination and project management office (PMO) type support to deliver its wide range of project, process improvement and change management activities across the organisation.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
- Projects & Operational Excellence team meetings, team day and teambuilding activities administration
- Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) activities: maintenance of dashboard, training registers, training decks, course administration, benefit reviews, CSI Forum meeting administration, planning meetings, note taking and actions.
- Manage the diaries for PSS Managing Director and a Director.
- Coordination of the PSS Leadership Team meetings including note taking and supporting the team with miscellaneous activities
- Provide administration support to the PPS Comms manager to include assisting with event management
- Coordination of cross-PSS project reporting
- Maintenance of the PSS Service Catalogue , Scope Change Log, Org Charts and team leader data management information
- Support Project Managers with the creation, maintenance, monitoring of and reporting against the full suite of project management documentation, including:
- Project and workstream plans
- Process maps
- Run regular reviews of project documentation with project managers to ensure standards are maintained and agreed approaches adhered to
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
This is a 12 Month FTC (Mat cover), Full Time, Monday - Friday
Your professional experience
- An effective organiser, with a methodical, orderly approach and excellent attention to detail
- A confident self-starter who is happy working independently and shows initiative
- Can manage concurrent activities and balance conflicting priorities
- Takes responsibility for the quality of their outputs
- Confident and credible in engaging and building effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Is able to chase and challenge stakeholders sensitively
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Encourages a culture of innovation and new ideas
- Ability to operate effectively in a "virtual" team working environment
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Experience or knowledge of standard project management methodology and activities preferred
- Experience or knowledge of Lean thinking and process improvement techniques preferred
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. Covering seven distinct areas; Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Shared Services, National Quality & Risk Management, IT Services, and Workplace Services & Real Estate, together we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal
Requisition code: 167517
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'