If you are considering moving up in your career and taking on additional responsibilities, then this may be the school for you. This outstanding 1 form entry independent primary school based in the London Borough of Brent are in the process of recruiting a Primary teacher to work either within KS1 or KS2 who can take the lead as a subject coordinator or phase leader. The School are also keen in seeing applicants for SENCO responsibilities too. You will be joining a school that is well renowned in the local area and has a great structure. The Head is particularly keen to hear from teachers who have proven that they consistently deliver high quality lessons in their career to date.
The position is open for co-ordinator opportunities and can involve working as the co-ordinator for Maths, English or ICT or as a Phase Leader or SENCO. They are open to see Senior Teachers and what you can bring to the School
To be eligible for this role, the ideal candidate will:
- Hold a current enhanced DBS certificate
- Have UK Qualified Teaching Status
- Have experience working within KS1 or KS2 ideally within a UK Independent, SEN or Mainstream School
- Have Fantastic time management and organisational skills
Are you an ambitious teacher who would like to step into another teaching role with additional responsibilities?
Can you convey your passion for learning to a class of 25-30 children?
Are you a creative individual who can offer advice to colleagues looking for inspiration in their lessons?
• Primary, KS1 or KS2 Class teacher plus senior leadership responsibilities
• Permanent position, September 2018 start
• London Borough of Brent
• M2 onwards with TLR package (salary dependent on experience)
• Oversubscribed school with a good reputation in the local area
• Excellent facilities and grounds for children to facilitate their learning
• Support available by senior leadership team and senior members of staff
The Head would like to hear from teachers who are wanting to take the next step in their professional development and want to be part of a school that can offer the support. There are various CPD opportunities that will benefit someone new to the role of being a subject coordinator or phase leader, so that they can achieve their full potential in leading the school in that subject and key stage.
The school itself is based in the Borough of Brent and has local public transport links. The area and School does have amicable parking spaces.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to continue your career in thriving school where there is a strong supportive team of teachers and support staff who want the best for their pupils. Please apply TODAY to be considered.
Candidates who demonstrate a good track record of teaching in KS1 or/and KS2 will be contacted to discuss your application.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business