Full-time Senior Tax Manager Job Vacancy
Are you an ambitious tax expert that enjoys using your skill to help clients? Are you looking for a career move to become a Senior Tax Manager within a progressive and supportive accountancy firm?
Would you like to work with a firm of accountants that values its team members? If so, this Senior Tax Manager role within an established and growing practice in London could be for you.
CTA qualified, you’ll need to be technically proficient and have extensive mixed tax-related knowledge together with at least five years of experience working within a practice environment.
Acting in a compliance and advisory capacity, you’ll be the first point of contact for clients and team members regarding tax, so you’ll need to be a strong communicator and networker.
You’ll also need to be technically strong with high attention to detail and have a can-do attitude to problem-solving; you’ll be a self-starter who is motivated to see projects through to completion in a timely manner.
You’ll be a proven and effective leader that strives for continued development and improvement.
This progressive top 50 firm of accountants in London offers a supportive environment and excellent career progression to the highest level.
- Manage a portfolio of corporate and personal clients on a wide variety of tax specific areas -- aiming for customer service excellence.
- Providing cost-effective and timely strategic planning, transactional advice, and project work for clients.
- Work alongside senior team members (Tax Partner) to seek opportunities and innovate for clients by tax planning and adding value.
- Actively seek to develop professional knowledge alongside partners.
- Use a commercial mindset to strategically drive the tax offering and promote the tax capabilities with other team members.
- Build and retain relationships with clients.
- The first point of contact for your portfolio of clients, offering advice, whether reactive or proactive as required -- getting to know their business challenges and opportunities.
- Seek to identify tax planning opportunities as part of the review process -- confidently raising these with partners.
- Preparation of reports and proposals, including liaising with other teams.
- Provide relevant tax knowledge, proactively disseminating that knowledge to appropriate individuals to actively improve the firm’s overall tax ability and assist with tax training across the firm.
- Work as part of the management team to ensure workloads and deadlines are managed effectively.
- Monitor, mentor, and review team members’ work and performance.
- Management of WIP, billing and debtors within your portfolio.
Employee Value Proposition For This Accounting Firm
This top 50 accountancy firm is currently experiencing significant growth and is looking to strengthen its taxation team by appointment of this Senior Tax Manager position.
This position within this progressive business represents an excellent opportunity for career progression to the highest levels.
This accountancy firm truly values its team members and is an exciting and supportive place to work.
Benefits As A Senior Tax Manager
- Salary £70,000 to £90,000.
- Plus benefits.
- CTA qualified or qualified by experience.
- Five years of experience working within an accountancy firm.
- Technically proficient with a working knowledge of both business and personal tax.
- Experience within a compliance and advisory capacity.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to provide proactive advice to clients and discuss opportunities with partners.
- A good listener and team player that encourages others.
- Confident with accountancy, tax, and MS software.
- A can-do attitude to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated with the ability to produce work in a timely manner.
- A creative and analytical thinker.
- Ambitious and career-oriented.
- High attention to detail.
About Public Practice Recruitment Ltd
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd recruits high-calibre accounting professionals at all levels for tax, accounts, and auditor jobs on both a permanent and temporary basis for accountancy firms.
Specialising solely in accountancy recruitment, Public Practice Recruitment Ltd has new auditor jobs and accountancy jobs every day and has a superb track record of meeting and exceeding expectations for accountants looking for their next accounting role.
- Accountancy Firm
- Tax Managers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'