You will be joining a friendly team in outstanding offices and have the opportunity to have a proactive role in developing your portfolio of Owner Managed Businesses and Family Businesses. This firm has an excellent reputation within Accountancy and has a global reach which offers excellent opportunities.
This role is exclusively an advisory role and will see you working with your clients on a whole range of matters including group reorganisations/demergers, incorporations, succession planning, how to tax efficiently structure commercial transactions and arranging clients affairs to legitimately minimise tax.
Key responsibilities include –
• Develop and manage advisory projects in respect of Privately Owned and Family Businesses and ensure that deadlines are met
• Build Strong relationships with the clients and guide them through transactions
• Maintaining a strong technical knowledge in respect of all Tax relevant to Privately Owned Business transactions. Preferably a strong knowledge of the following Taxes – Corporation Tax, Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax
• Sharing Knowledge with more junior (and senior) members of the team
• Reviewing technical analysis, tax advisory letters, tax clearances and other work prepared by other members of the team
• Liaising with intermediaries (being banks, lawyers or financial advisors), and colleagues throughout advisory engagements
• Help develop the business and seek new opportunities and maintain a strong network of contacts and referrers of work
• Managing WIP, debtors and fees
• Being actively involved in the recruitment, development and progression of more junior members of the team
You will be –
• Entrepreneurial business tax focused with experience in advisory transactions
• A strong technical knowledge of all taxes in respect of transactional work
• Strong client handling skills and the ability to develop good relationships with clients and other professionals.
• Able to delegate efficiently, review work, support and develop the more junior members of the team
• Able to work collaboratively with Partners and Directors in the team to develop new business
• Adaptable and able to research complex issues
• Ability to exercise judgement
• Ability to generate creative solutions to problems
• Able to demonstrate an understanding of risk management issues.
You will be looking for the next step in your Tax career and will already be in a managerial or Senior Manager position which has given you the experience to tackle a range of Tax problems for your current portfolio of clients. You will enjoy working with your clients to find solutions to improve their finances through Tax and have a keen interest in Business Development.
If you would like further details of this position then please call Emily on 0161 830 1690 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job