Senior Tax Manager
Location: London, EC2V
Salary Rate: to £500p/d
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 8-9 months
Overview of role
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Tax Manager where your main duties will be:
- Preparation of tax provision for the UK statutory accounts and review of non-UK statutory accounts (e.g. Ireland, Channel Islands, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Hungary, Germany, Switzerland etc).
- Tax reporting for 30 June year-end.
- Preparation of UK corporate income tax returns.
- Input into cash repatriation/dividend planning initiatives.
- Execution of corporate simplification project (e.g. removal of inactive entities).
- Execution of new transfer pricing methodologies.
- Input into mobility issues.
- Special projects as they arise.
Indirect tax and payroll taxes are excluded, however, the Senior Tax Manager may need to manage and/or sense-check outsourced providers.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- UK FS corporate income tax expertise
- UK GAAP and IFRS reporting experience
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to self-manage workload and deliver results
- SAP knowledge is desirable
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.