Are you a qualified Tax Manager looking for your next role? Would you like the opportunity to join a leading organisation in a contract role with the opportunity to be made permanent? Are you available immediately?
Supporting the Head of Tax in all tax matters across the scheme and other entities, including tax reporting, compliance, strategy and risk management, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Tax Manager to join the team in our Liverpool office.
- Deliver tax compliance and reporting in accordance with relevant tax law and best practice across all jurisdictions
- Deliver quarterly VAT returns and contribute to strategic VAT projects, including in relation to Partial Exemption negotiation and recovery
- Provide internal tax reporting and support. To include assistance with drafting reports for management committees and boards, and assistance with structuring inputs for investments, restructuring and divestments
- First point of contact for stakeholders with tax technical queries on VAT, PAYE, CIS, Annual and Lifetime Allowance charge, liaising with external advisers where appropriate
- Hold a professional finance and accounting qualification, practiced in tax
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Strong technical knowledge of UK GAAP/IFRS and of the UK tax system, exposure to both direct and indirect taxes helpful
- knowledge and experience of financial systems, accounting processes, controls
- Have strong Excel skills
- Ability to handle high volumes of complex and technical information and distil into clear messages to impacted stakeholders internally and externally
- Tax Manager
- Taxation manager