We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
The Senior Tax Manager is responsible for ensuring Link Group is tax compliant. The main duties will be:
• Preparation of tax provision for the UK statutory accounts and review of non-UK statutory accounts (e.g. Ireland, Channel Islands, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Hungary, Germany, Switzerland etc).
• Tax reporting for 30 June year-end.
• Preparation of UK corporate income tax returns.
• Input into cash repatriation/dividend planning initiatives.
• Execution of corporate simplification project (e.g. removal of inactive entities).
• Execution of new transfer pricing methodologies.
• Input into mobility issues.
• Special projects as they arise.
Indirect tax and payroll taxes are excluded, however, the Senior Tax Manager may need to manage and/or sense-check outsourced providers.Qualifications
The ideal candidate should have the following:
• UK FS corporate income tax expertise
• UK GAAP and IFRS reporting experience
• Good communication skills
• Proven ability to self-manage workload and deliver results
• SAP knowledge is a plusAdditional Information
Fixed term contract from March to October/November 2018.