Senior Tax Manager - London & Haywards Heath
Collinson group is hiring for a group Senior Tax Manager to join us during this exciting transformational period. This role will give you the unique opportunity to work across our UK wide group and will focus on identifying, improving, implementing and managing processes and procedures over UK tax compliance and reporting cycles. The role will also be involved in managing and providing input from a tax perspective into projects undertaken by Group Finance.
Some Key responsibilities but not limited to:
- Prepare, review and submit Corporate tax computations and returns for all UK companies, including compliance with CFC legislation
- Maintain a tax status register for all UK companies
- Set up and maintain a Tax Risk Register in the format prescribed by Compliance Function
- Liaise with CTSA administration on items including statutory claims and elections, treaty applications etc.
- Liaise with HMRC on local matters
- Fulfil other on-going tax compliance obligations
- Consolidate the tax provision and information needed for disclosure purposes in the consolidated Group accounts
- Calculate the year-end tax provisions, prepare tax disclosure notes on a statutory level for our UK companies and analyse trends as necessary
- Assist the Head of Tax in compiling a report for the Board on the year-end ETR, cash tax position, tax provisions etc. with commentary on variances as required.
- Review, recommend and implement changes to the year-end reporting process including the implementation of controls and processes as required
- Other ongoing ad hoc projects to provide tax input into planned projects such as CbCR, transfer pricing documentation, rationalisation of the legal structure etc
Ideal Candidate and Skillset:
- Qualified CTA with 2-5 years PQE in managing tax compliance and tax reporting.
- Very good understanding of tax accounting and reporting, statutory and regulatory framework under IFRS and/or FRS 101 and 102.
- ACA or ACCA qualification is an advantage.
- Very good technical knowledge of UK Corporation Tax.
- Experience of using OneSource tax compliance software (for year-end reporting and preparing CT returns) is an advantage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'