Senior Tax Manager - Route to Head of Tax
A highly regarded Asset Manager is currently seeking a Senior Tax Manager with the view to progressing to Head of Tax.
The role will broadly cover:
- Responsibility for all tax matters and managing corporate tax compliance and tax accounting from a UK and International perspective for both the management and fund entities
- Internal and external stakeholder management - HMRC and tax advisors
- Coordination of global quarterly tax provisions and financial statement disclosures
- Fund tax compliance, structuring and reporting
- Involvement with new funds and product launches
- Tax structuring advice and investor due diligence
- Management of a small tax team
- Elements of VAT and Transfer Pricing
- Big 4 or Top 10 background, working with Asset Management clients
- ACA or CTA qualified with knowledge of Private Equity fund structures
- UK and International tax experience
- Proven management skills
- Strong Communication skills
- UK and US investor reporting would be highly desirable
The company has an unrivalled culture within this sector and offer excellent professional and personal development, offering a clear route to Head of Tax.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please call or email .
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
- Asset Management
- Corporate Tax
- Transfer Pricing
- Withholding Tax
- Head of Tax
- Capital Gains
- Fund Tax
- International Tax Structuring
- Investor Due Diligence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"