Microsoft Word - Senior Tax Consultant.docx
Role -Senior Tax Consultant
Ref.No - CF58
Location - Newbury, Berkshire
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this new client who have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Tax Consultant to join their Newbury office. The ideal candidate will be qualified to at least ATT standard; and working directly with the Head of Tax and Partners to provide an all- encompassing tax offering to the firm’s clients.
- Providing advisory services as required, including advice on tax issues, including corporate restructuring, clearances required with H M Revenue & Customs, Share Schemes, residence and other personal and corporate advice as required
- Managing a portfolio of clients and ensuring that clients receive an exceptional service and that their all-round tax compliance and planning needs are met
- Assisting others in the tax team and the wider firm with any tax queries
- Developing client relationships to become the first point of contact for client queries
- Meeting new clients and helping to grow the tax services offered
- Qualified to at least ATT standard
- An all-round tax background encompassing both corporate and personal tax issues
- An ability to manage a portfolio effectively and meet client expectations
- Team player able to develop good relationships with clients and within the firm
- Ability to manage workload and time effectively
- Self-motivation and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Chantelle Fogarty at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job
- Financial Services
- Senior Management