SENIOR TAX ASSOCIATE - ACCA, ACA - Accountancy Practice
As Senior Tax Associate you will independently look after a portfolio of Clients, managing their VAT returns, Accounts, Payroll, Bookkeeping, etc. Manage Client relationships and train and supervise Junior Staff.
Key Responsibilities /Duties:
- Preparing Statutory Accounts and Corporation Tax Returns for Limited Companies from various sectors
- Oversee and complete Bookkeeping for Clients
- Prepare Self Assessment Tax Returns for Clients with various sources of income
- Handle Clients with common sources of income such as rental, dividends, employment, dividends, pension and deal with simple capital gains computations
- Experience in preparing multiple VAT returns for Clients within different sectors i.e. catering, financial services, clothing retailers, IT consultants, etc.
- Experience of Companies House secretarial work such as Company & LLp setup, confirmation statements and various other filings
- Ability to run and manage Payroll and Pension Scheme for a large portfolio of Clients; the candidate would not be expected to process payroll on a monthly basis but have this knowledge
- 3-4 years strong experience of working within an Accountancy practice
- Fully qualified ACCA, ACA.
- Excellent communication skills : Confidently deal with Clients in person, by phone and have the ability to write fluently in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Capable of using own initiative and the drive for learning and career progression
- Ability to problem solve and posses a professional attitude
Fully qualified ACCA, ACA can appliy by sending over your updated CV and Contact details.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Accountancy Practice
- Senior Tax Associate