Top 4 accountancy firm with a large tax team
In-house tax role
This is a Big 4 firm with their in-house finance and tax function based in Milton Keynes
- Assisting in management of the firm's UK and overseas business tax compliance responsibilities in respect of international projects.
- Assisting in the management of UK tax and social security compliance for Partners and internationally mobile staff.
- Assessing withholding tax issues for the firm, ensuring that any amounts withheld are appropriately treated for tax purposes in accordance with tax treaties, UK tax legislation, etc., and accounted for appropriately by the firm.
- Opportunity to assist with other taxation work as required.
- To be considered for this role you will need to have
- Tax experience
- Be ATT and/or CTA qualified or have equivalent experience
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Outstanding communication skills; face to face, telephone and email
- Excellent attention to detail
This is an incredible chance to work at one of the UK's top employers and to progress your career, but without sacrificing your work/life balance
If you want to hear more, please contact Poppy Bowen on .