AJ Chambers are currently with a top 20 firm who are looking for a Senior Tax Advisor for their Bedford office. The firm is looking for a CTA qualified Tax Advisor with business and personal tax experience.
As a Senior Tax Advisor, you will work with a range of business and personal tax clients. Build great client relationships, seek opportunities for delivering advice and navigate sophisticated tax software.
Duties will include:
- Work with a portfolio of business (OMB) and personal tax clients, reviewing compliance work of others and prepare the more complex returns
- Provide a range of advice on matters that will include; capital allowances, profit extraction and share schemes
- Coach and develop junior staff, sharing relevant knowledge and ensure their development moves at a pace
- Corresponding with HMRC, clients and other third parties
- Assisting with the billing and ensuring that the internal client workflow records are up-to-date
- Working closely with senior staff to develop advisory and technical tax planning skills
The firm is looking for someone CTA or ACA qualified but are open to considering someone newly qualified right up to a Senior Manager with significant post qualification experience.
- ACA/CTA qualified
- Experience of corporate and personal tax gained within a professional environment
- Experience dealing with clients’ tax matters
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Strong academic background
For more information on this Senior Tax Advisor role, please apply directly or contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers
- Personal Tax
- Business Tax
- Tax Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'