This is the perfect opportunity for a tax professional seeking their first move from an accountancy practice.
As Senior Tax Accountant, you'll be responsible for the preparation of the UK corporation tax computations and returns for several companies, liaising with HM Revenue and Customs with regards any enquiries into these companies and preparing tax calculations for statutory accounts purposes as well as quarterly and year end reporting.
It will include discussing and agreeing tax treatment adopted for statutory accounts and reporting purposes with auditors as well as analysing the tax implications for the business of any legislative changes. You will play a key role in a busy finance function.
In addition, the role will be responsible for assisting in delivering key tax projects and advising the business with regards investment proposals and any ad hoc corporation tax queries. The role will focus on particular businesses within the Group and the post holder will gain a good understanding of those businesses as part of their work.
What we need from you
- Strong academic background; educated to at least degree level.
- Technically strong, with a sound knowledge of UK corporation tax and general corporate tax principles.
- Ability to complete Corporation tax computations to submission and address HMRC and Internal Stakeholder queries/correspondence.
- Relevant professional qualification or equivalent experience.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office software and Alphatax or similar corporation tax software.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Drive and perseverance.
- Accounting and tax qualifications AAT/CTA.
- Corporation Tax
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'