Sopra Steria Recruitment are working with an iconic and instantly recognisable brand in the search for a natural leader and talent acquisition specialist to join as a Senior Talent Partner to lead the delivery of the talent plan, and develop relationships with business leaders within the commercial area of the organisation.
Are you a strategic thinker, with the ability to develop and execute strategic talent and resourcing plans? Are you looking to be part of a hugely reputable organisation that is currently undergoing a number of exciting changes with ambitious growth plans? Are you comfortable with being the driving force for the talent / resourcing agenda with senior stakeholders and leadership teams?
If you can answer yes to all of the above, this could be the role for you!
Within this role, you’ll proactively engage with senior stakeholders and leaders within your particular business unit with the aim of creating a talent plan that looks at both the short, medium and long-term objectives for the business. Your aim will be to ensure that there is the right level of resource skills in place.
You’ll be in the driving seat and leading the delivery of the talent plan, updating it where necessary to evolve with the market and aligning it with the wider approaches to the talent identification and development throughout the organisation.
You’ll be leading a great team that consists of Talent Delivery Managers and Learning & Development Managers.
It’s a role that will require you to be firm with senior stakeholders and business leaders, to really drive the talent agenda and ensure that efforts are focused on the capabilities and roles that will deliver the most business value.
It will be a challenging but equally rewarding role, where you will have real autonomy with the opportunity to make a difference in an environment undergoing a number of exciting changes with ambitious growth objectives.
The important bits…
- Where will you be based? You will be based out of both the Coventry and Milton Keynes offices - your time will be split across both sites.
- What salary/package is on offer? The basic salary is circa £70k + Excellent benefits
- What type of role is this? It’s a Permanent position
What you will need in order to be successful…
If you like the sound of this role, this is what you will need to have in order to be successful:
- Experience in a leadership role with specialist knowledge of internal / external talent management & acquisition.
- CIPD or part qualified preferred, or equivalent commercial experience.
- Strong ability to think strategically and develop effective and forward thinking talent and resourcing plans.
- Strong stakeholder management expertise, comfortable negotiating with senior leadership teams.
Be sure to apply now to avoid disappointment.
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management