An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruiter to join the IQVIA EMEA Talent Acquisition team, providing experienced recruitment support to the IQVIA business in France.
Reporting to the regional Talent Acquisition Leader, the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will drive hiring for a wide portfolio of positions at all levels, ensuring service delivery excellence within specified procedural guidelines and timelines. This is a fast-paced and autonomous recruitment delivery role, requiring an engaging and consultative style, with responsibility for identifying and hiring top talent into a true healthcare industry leader. This is a very visible role, with responsibility for effectively developing and managing stakeholder relationships and delivering tailored, world class recruiting solutions across multiple business areas.
We are seeking those who have experience recruiting positions across the Healthcare industry and/or Professional Services and who are fluent in both English and French languages.
• Leverage creative tactics and a variety of sources (including LinkedIn and other social media, talent referrals, direct applicants, recruitment agencies, etc.) to deliver top talent to fill open positions across your designated territory.
• Partner with your internal stakeholders to fully understand role profiles, explain the recruitment process and set realistic expectations with regards to recruitment timelines.
• Act as a Strategic Business Partner to your internal stakeholders, working in partnership to forecast future recruitment needs, advise on external recruitment trends and proactively manage recruitment challenges.
• Focus on direct sourcing and the development of candidate pipelines that help to reduce future fill times.
• Deliver a superior experience for all candidates progressing through the end-to-end hiring process, including extending and closing offers.
• Support the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team in driving strategic and process improvement initiatives across EMEA.
• Effectively collaborate with counterparts in HR (local and regional), Learning & Development, Onboarding, and other internal facing teams, as well as hiring managers.
• Tracking and presentation of key monthly hiring metrics to hiring managers, regional business and HR leaders and the Talent Acquisition leadership team.
• Contribute to both regional and global talent acquisition projects as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Hands on, full life-cycle recruitment experience in either the healthcare or professional services industry. Experience must include direct sourcing and screening, managing interview processes, and closing candidates.
• Exceptional stakeholder management experience with a collaborative and inclusive style.
• Strong understanding of active networking in the professional services and/or healthcare industries.
• Experience of recruiting across a variety of business functions with the ability to quickly and effectively learn new roles and functional areas.
• Strong time management and prioritization capabilities, with the ability to multi-task and self-manage.
• Ability to think strategically whilst maintaining an eye for detail.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with an ability to interact and develop networks in a professional manner across the business.
• Dedicated team player with excellent interpersonal skills, influencing & decision facilitation skills.
• Competent user of MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint with experience using applicant tracking systems such as Taleo and Workday.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Please submit CV in English, thank you.
- Stakeholder Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management