Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
A career with IQVIA connects you to great opportunity to achieve professional success and impact healthcare around the world.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our EMEA Talent Acquisition team and support a high value, high visibility international recruitment project through to the end of the year. The role is office based with some flexibility to work remotely.
The primary focus of the role will be to recruit across our corporate functions within the UK and Ireland.
- Work with key stakeholders to source, select and hire qualified candidates using cost-effective techniques in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes.
- Review applications and conduct effective interviews with potential candidates, providing support throughout all stages of the application and hiring process.
- Create engaging job adverts and distribute across various internal and external channels including Taleo, LinkedIn and job boards.
- Work internally with other team members to share knowledge and resource cross functionally.
- With guidance, provide coaching and counselling to functional business leaders and hiring managers to effectively support staffing goals.
- Meet with functional business leaders and executive management, as required, to discuss and establish staffing objectives and ensure they are achieved.
- Advise and influence internal stakeholders on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required.
- Keep abreast of market trends and demands that may impact the company’s ability to attract the right calibre of candidate and work with the business to provide solutions.
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job