JOB- Product Support Engineer
LOCATION- East Sussex
SALARY- £25,000-£32,000 (dependant on experience)
My client manufactures bespoke equipment and they are looking for a Product SupportEngineer, on a permanent basis, in the East Sussex area.
The Product Support Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- HNC/HND or BETEC or something similar within Mechanical Engineering
- 3 or more years of industry experience in a similar role
- Be from a production or manufacturing background
- Strong Mechanical Bias
- Have an understanding of water cooling or pneumatic systems
- Be able to work well individually as well as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Be keen to develop with a company long term
The Product Support Engineer role will involve:
- Working as part of a small multi-disciplinary team
- Using your own skills and initiative
- Having an awareness of current HSE regulations
- Supporting the product services
- Maintaining and supporting production equipment
- Assembling and disassembling components
- Working hands on using different processes and engineering techniques
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'