Are you passionate about complex technology? Would you like to be involved in breaking records that no one has broken before? Do you like a varied role and want to work with some of the best Engineers around?
Would you like to work for a company who are focused on developing and applying innovative technology?
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join a New start up company to assemble and
test electronic modules and support systems that interface to MEMS sensors.
The successful candidate will contribute towards the continuous improvement of software, electronic
and mechanical systems as well as managing subcontractors and suppliers in order to get the job done.
We are looking for a passionate pro-active self-starter, who can thrive in a multi-disciplinary
environment who is versatile at problem solving and interested in new technology and it's application.
* Work within the Systems team to design, assemble and test electronic modules and support
* systems that interface to our MEMS sensors.
* Design, assembly and debugging of electronics
* Review documentation, schematics, PCB layouts and mechanical drawings and models
* Liaise with subcontractors to manage specifications and delivery schedules
* Required experience and knowledge
* Masters degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering or related discipline
* 5+ years of relevant experience
* Mixed signal circuit design and simulation (e.g. LTspice)
* Schematic capture and multilayer PCB layout (Altium)
* Embedded software development (C, C++)
* 3D CAD skills for mechanical assemblies (Solidworks, Creo PTC or Autodesk Fusion 360)
Location, Salary & working times
On-site gym and café plus easy transport access.
Standard company hours are 8:30am-5pm, Monday to Friday with flexible working options.
Attractive Salary commensurate with experience
Annual Bonus scheme, pension and other benefits.
Support good work life balance and offer company gym membership.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are also looking for a Junior Systems Engineer with 1-2 years experience or a PHD qualified candidate who can demonstrate a variety of experience through projects/internships.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'