The Team and Role
Working as part of the Advanced Managed Services division, you will be working directly on client site providing support and management for Incidents, Problems and Changes following the ITIL methodology. You will proactively have managed and administer environments; analyse customer requirements, gather and analyse data, recommend solutions and manage changes.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support and management for Incidents, Problems & Changes
- Support Wintel, Citrix, Virtualisation (VMWare), SCCM amongst other technologies
- Assist other teams with technical support issues
- Proactively manage and administer environments; analyse customer requirements, gather and analyse data, recommending solutions, manage Changes
- Conduct technical root cause analysis
- Produce / update support documentation
- Undertake knowledge transfer
- 5 years support experience, ideally within a Manage Services/Multi Customer environment, with at least 2 years in a 2nd Line capacity
- An ability to manage complex faults
- Experience in deploying and managing Microsoft solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- An ability to deal with sensitive customer issues
- An ability to provide technical input into project and technical documents
- An ability to manage time and multi-task effectively
- An existing Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSA) or equivalent
- Microsoft Windows Server (2008, 2012 and 2016)
- Active Directory
- Exchange Server (2010, 2013 and 2016)
- VMware ESXi 5.5/6.0
- Windows and hardware clustering technologies
- User Device Management (SCCM, HEAT)
- Office 365
- Security products (AV, web filtering etc)
- Backup solutions (i.e. VEEAM, Backup Exec etc)
- Mobility solutions (Exchange ActiveSync, InTune, Airwatch etc)
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
- Fantastic location in the Mailbox within walking distance from Birmingham New Street Station
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job