Senior Systems Engineer - Chelmsford.
Key Words - Azure, Infrastructure, Networking, Office 365, MCSE, CCNA, ITIL, WAN, LAN.
Senior Systems Engineer - Chelmsford. Are you looking for a role with a list of projects to get stuck into? With exciting projects across Network builds and Cloud migrations (Azure) coming up, could this be the role that you've been looking for?
The company offers a unique range of bespoke solutions for companies in both the public and private sector, they have a great reputation within their community and are looking to push forward on their next stage of their IT lifecycle.
The role would suit somebody best who has experience of working at 3rd line level and is now either looking for that next step or is already working in a senior 3rd line role and wants to change into a more project-based role.
Some of areas that we are looking for experience in are -
- Azure (Or the aptitude to learn very quickly as projects are coming up)
- ITIL Methodologies
- Office 365
- MCSE / CCNA
- Ability to manage operating systems and network infrastructure, including domains, licenses and components
- Ability to manage and maintain Wide and Local Area Networks (WAN & LAN) including configuration of network components
- Project Management techniques
- Experience of routing; implementation and maintenance of eg DHCP, DNS, securing IP traffic and managing network access
- Ability to configure and maintain network components, and maintains awareness of networking strategy and design, in both on-premise and cloud-based environments
- Ability to define requirements and develop detailed technology and infrastructure designs
So, if you're looking to work for a well reputable company in a very technical and project-based role, please contact Adam Leake at Circle Recruitment.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- Office 365
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'