Senior Systems Analyst: £27,350 - £35,000
Location - Barnwood, Gloucester
- Basic Salary £27,350 - £35,000
- 30 days holiday
- Share Schemes; College Offers and Private Medical benefit
My client is a leading high street bank and has around five million customers who hold eight million accounts. They are served by 8,000 colleagues based at 631 branches, four contact centres, three operations sites, and four head office locations. It’s one of the most challenging and ambitious programmes in UK banking - ever. They want to create the strongest new entrant UK banking has ever seen, bringing new competition to the UK high street and greater choice for consumers. For you, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a bank that’s been created to offer a genuine alternative in the banking sector.
The Operations team covers all sorts of business support functions, such as Change, Property & Procurement and Payments. You'll be working in Collections & Recoveries, where we help our customers in financial difficulties to get back on track. It's an exciting time to be part of Collections & Recoveries, with the Migration Programme delivering brand new systems, tools and ways of working. This is where you come in.
You'll be working with a team of technical and functional specialists who maintain and develop the debt management system. Working closely with Operations and Strategy teams, you'll be delivering smart solutions to support business strategies and initiatives, managing and resolving incidents and providing insight and information to drive strategic decisioning.
What we need today:
We'd love our Senior Systems Analyst to have these skills and experience:
- Experience of software implementation and full life-cycle development
- Experience of maintaining a debt management system, particularly FICO Debt Manager 9
- Strong SQL coding skills (exposure to SSMS and SSRS desirable)
- Experience of working in Collections & Recoveries or a similar operational environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with an ability influence at all levels
What we need tomorrow:
- We know it takes more than just skills and experience. So, we want our Senior Systems Analyst to: Operationalise business strategies and initiatives through design and delivery of high-quality configurations
- Utilise their strong analytical skills to identify and present data trends
- Become an application knowledge expert who will drive the ongoing evolution of the Collections & Recoveries function
- Implement robust controls to maintain system integrity and mitigate risk
Share their expertise by coaching and developing junior members of the team
- Debt Management
- SQL Coding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'