My client are one of the UK's leading Retail and Supply Chain Software & Service providers. They deliver complete solutions to a wide range of retailers throughout the UK and Europe.
They are looking for a Senior System Analyst. The right candidate will be expected to work very closely with the business analysts and development manager to gather requirements as well as analyse existing systems and provide program specifications for software developers. Maintenance of the product documentation is also a key responsibility.
Role and Responsibilities:
* At least 3 years of working experience as a Software Development System Analyst in a
* Analyse business requirements to create functional specifications or program
specifications for software developers.
* Good documentation skills.
* Strong structured systems analysis, modelling and design skills.
* Good knowledge of SQL Server databases and can design database ERD.
* Good knowledge of software development and implementation life cycle.
* Good understanding of latest Microsoft technologies.
* Liaising with business and development team to document the product.
* Test product-level functionality and new releases. Identify and communicate areas for
* Configure system settings and options, and execute unit / integration / acceptance
* Very good Communications Skills.
* Up to 25 holidays.
* 1 Birthday Holiday.
* Pension contribution.
* Private Medical Insurance.
Please get in touch to find out more:
Brightec is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'