Senior Systems Analyst - Collections
This role is for a leading UK Bank, one of the most respected institutions In the UK - and if you're currently working In a Bank - feel free to enquire who this is for, rather than passing up this role thinking it's your current employer!
We're looking for a Senior Systems Analyst / Systems Analyst with the following skills and experience:
- Understanding of software change and testing methodologies'
- Experience of maintaining a debt management system, particularly FICO Debt Manager 9
- Strong SQL coding skills (exposure to SSMS and SSRS desirable)
- Experience of working in Collections & Recoveries or a similar operational environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with an ability influence at all levels
The Role involves working across Ops and Strategy teams, delivering smart solutions to help in decisioning, initiatives and strategies. You'll:
- Operationalise business strategies and initiatives through design and delivery of high-quality configurations
- Utilise their strong analytical skills to identify and present data trends
- Become an application knowledge expert who will drive the ongoing evolution of the Collections & Recoveries function
There's a meaty Migration programme to work on and you'll be getting exposure to various departments. Within this group there's a lot of development and progression opportunity, along with some fantastic Benefits and an awesome bonus to have.
£28-35k Basic plus excellent Benefits
Skills: Systems Analyst, Junior Developer, SQL, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, SQL Coding, Systems Analyst, Senior Systems Analyst
Commutable Locations: Gloucester, Oxford, Cheltenham, South West, West Midlands, Newport, Cardiff, South Wales, Bristol, Banbury, Worcester, Hereford, Birmingham, London
- Systems Analyst
- Junior Developer
- SQL Coding
- Senior Systems Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'