Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as a Senior Systems Administrator to be based in Witney, Oxfordshire?
***Remote Options available***
You will be responsible for helping to ensure Internal IT services and customer-facing cloud solutions are stable and operating correctly.
This role will involve being part of an on-call rota
Main Duties of the Role
• Working closely with the development and QA team to implement development pipelines and CI/CD
• Researching/testing/recommending the right cloud products and services for new and existing solutions
• Managing existing Infrastructure and services on AWS
• Building secure, highly available and scalable cloud solutions
• Reviewing and improving existing processes
• Mentoring of junior staff
• Assisting in the administration of Gsuite, Salesforce CRM and a cloud VOIP solution
• Managing OS, DB and application upgrades
Your Skills and Experience
• 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
• Experience working with AWS building and architecting secure, highly available and scalable solutions
• Experience Implementing CI/CD and Infrastructure as code
• Experience with monitoring tools
• Linux admin skills
• A history for automating tasks (scripting) and improving processes
• MySQL, NoSQL
• Computer Science degree or similar highly desirable
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'