SiteHost is a New Zealand based, well known industry leading hosting provider. Founded in 2004 we work hard to provide outstanding services to our customers and we are looking for awesome people to join our growing team.
SiteHost is looking to recruit senior engineers who are looking to relocate to New Zealand. We are an accredited employer for New Zealand Immigration's Talent Work Visa so if successful we would be able to assist your relocation to New Zealand under the Work to Residence Talent scheme.
You can read more about us our careers page - https://sitehost.nz/about/careers. If you're looking to make a change in your location and life, we're looking for talented motivated people who enjoy taking on a challenge and who can help the people around them grow and improve.
We'd expect you to be able to tick these boxes:
- You love Linux and have been managing Linux servers for a number of years. Bonus points for experience with Windows Servers as well.
- You have great communication skills, and can articulate your thoughts to the team and customers in a clear and friendly manner.
- You have a keen interest in infrastructure and are comfortable working with the majority of these tools: Apache, MySQL, Docker, Postfix, Ansible, SaltStack, Nagios, AWS, and RAID.
- You scripts things where it makes sense, rather than repeating tasks by hand.
- You will make a great addition to the team by being friendly, understanding and helpful.
- You have experience working with and up-skilling other engineers.
- You must also be able to perform on call work and shift work on a roster.
- Finally you are looking to move to New Zealand, we are only offering an on site role.
In return we can offer competitive salaries, a friendly and relaxed workplace, the trust to own your work and get it shipped plus free high quality coffee if you're so inclined.
Interested? Send through your CV with a cover letter. We won't respond to applicants who haven't read the jobs page or the requirements above so please read them thoroughly, consider it the first test. Good luck!
- Communication Skills
- Linux System Administration