Senior Systems Administrator / Infrastructure Analyst - Up to 40k + benefits
Senior Systems Administrator / Infrastructure Analyst - To 40k + Company Car
An exciting and ambitious IT & Telecommunications provider are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator / Infrastructure Analyst to join their internal IT team. They are working with some incredibly interesting businesses including globally known sporting brands and some of the largest and most prestigious car dealerships in the world.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in progression and management, as there is future scope for this position to progress into an IT Infrastructure Management role.
As well as providing design, installation, configuration and monitoring services for their IT infrastructure, you will be an escalation point for their busy helpdesk function which supports around 250 internal users across a number of UK sites.
You will be very hands-on and will work on the latest technologies in a fast-paced business environment in a rapidly expanding company.
- Virtual and Physical servers experience (Ideally DELL)
- A strong background in centralised storage environments
- Core & Edge Switches experience (Cisco Catalyst and ideally Nexus)
- Backup & Replication exposure (NetApp & Veeam, or similar)
- Virtualisation experience (VMWare)
- A strong background in Windows Server (2008 R2, 2012 and 2012 R2) and Windows Server infrastructure including Active Directory, DFS, DNS, DHCP.
- Microsoft Exchange / Office 365 experience
- Exposure to SQL server
- Understanding / knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Cloud Technologies
Must be eligible to work in the UK and hold a valid full UK Driving Licence.
Up to 40k + Company Car
- Active Directory
- System Administration
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"