Senior Sustainability Consultant
£30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be working with a leading consultancy, based in Bristol to find a Senior Sustainability Consultant to join and help grow their team.
As a Senior Sustainability Consultant, you will be joining a company who offer a number of services including BREEAM Assessments, SAP Assessments, IES Modelling, Thermal Modelling & Light Analysis. Covering sectors including residential, office space and retail, you can be guaranteed a varied workload.
Being a Senior Sustainability Consultant, your duties will include:
- Undertaking BREEAM Assessments
- IES Modelling
- Liaising with new and existing clients
- Preparing and delivering expertly written reports
- Keeping an up to date knowledge of relevant legislation and delivering this information to your colleagues
- Atleast 3 to 4 years' experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of sustainability issues in the built environment
- In-Depth knowledge of building certification standards
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Hold an honours degree or higher in a relevant subject
- Experience of undertaking BREEAM Assessments.
- Being a member of IEMA, CIBSE or a relevant body is not essential however would be advantageous
As a Senior Sustainability Consultant, our client will offer you in return an excellent starting salary alongside a benefits package. You will also be working alongside a Director who is one of the UK's leading sustainability experts.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability sector, then please contact Jack Porter on , or email a copy of your CV to and we will be in touch.
- Sustainability - BREEAM - Bristol - Consultant - UK - New Construction - Energy - Senior