How would you like to be a part of a dynamic and ever changing sector within commercial real estate that will consistently challenge you and ask the best of your ability?
You will be a part of a team that is headed up by one of the most well known professionals in the industry, with a wealth of experience and knowledge that has traversed both good times and bad.
WHATS ON OFFER
- Competitive salary dependent on experience up to Associate Director level (50-60k plus benefits)
- Usual corporate benefits
- High degree of autonomy
- Excellent training and development program
- A varied mix of General Practice work within the Retail sector.
- This will mainly consist of Investment, Sales, Asset Management and Capital Valuations
- Assisting the director with their workload including case, valuations and marketing reports.
- Research and development to ensure high levels of accuracy and client satisfaction
- Work towards budgeted fee income targets.
- Help train junior staff towards qualification.
- MRICS qualified
- Experience within the retail sector is essential.
- Proficient in Argus and Excel
- Effective in both written and verbal communication
- Commercially minded with an understanding of the markets and strategic reporting.
- Business development skills would be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of profit forecasting would also be highly desirable but not necessary.
- An interest in the sector would be of benefit
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic commercial property professional to join a successful team within a challenging and fast evolving market. An agile personality, able to spot new trends and opportunities will be quickly noticed and valued as such. You will be based in a city where there is less competition, meaning you will have more opportunity to earn better fees, provide more constructive and open ideas that can be implemented.
Get in touch now to find out more!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Associate Director
- Senior Surveyor