MMP Consultancy are currently seeking qualified housing development professionals for a Senior Surveyor role with a South London Local Authority.
The role will focus on complex projects within property management, involving high profile development cases which require close relationships with partner organisations.
The key Duties are as follows:
* Disposal or property, improvement of development projects and large scale acquisitions.
* Financial appraisals of property initiatives and significant financial management activities.
* Negotiate and enter into contracts integral to the team's projects.
* Enforce the councils statutory duties in relation to property
* Manage the contractor relationship, ensure cost effectiveness, quality assurance and timely delivery.
* Produce technical statements and reports on complex property matters.
* Hold an appropriate degree and/or a relevant professional qualification.
* Must be an associate or fellow of RICS or equivalent.
* A knowledge of legislation and regulations that affect the Councils statutory duties in relation to property.
* Knowledge of equalities & diversity issues.
* Strong experience in a relevant property field.
* Experience of liaising on complex property issues with a variety of stakeholders.
* Strong IT skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please respond with an up to date CV and salary expectations.
- Local Authority
- Social Housing
- New Build
- Senior Surveyor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job