Senior Survey Programmer - Based in London or Harrow with WFH
Are you looking to develop a career in withinone of the world’s largest Research Organisations?
Our people are our greatest asset and we firmly believe that wellbeing affects workplace performance. We promote a culture that values individual team members and encourage staff to focus on their physical and mental health.
Operations is the heart of the business, but in particular the work produced by the DP team is key to what Ipsos has to offer. The main responsibility of the role is it to set up online surveys. We primarily use the IBM Dimensions platform; Questback & Askia also used. The majority of our online data collection is commissioned by the UK Government and Public Sector clients, so you will be directly involved in projects ranging from public consultations to longitudinal social surveys.
What will I be doing?
This role sits within our data processing & scripting team in London or Harrow. The team works closely with our research colleagues across the business and manage online, offline and mixed-mode surveys for internal clients from around the UK business. We work on a diverse range of projects & topics so no one day will be the same. The projects are varied and challenging, and you will grow your knowledge in this area. he projects are varied and challenging, and you will grow your knowledge in this a
As a Senior Online Scripter your role will be to programme and manage complex online surveys to a high standard. You’ll be expected to help and support other members of the team.
- Set up complex online surveys (for e.g. surveys with multiple methodologies and sample sources, long running trackers, multi-survey programmes, etc.), including set up of efficient adjacent processes
- Implement solutions for "out of the box" survey requirements
- Customise online survey layouts using modern web standards and technologies (e.g. HTML5, jQuery, JS & CSS frameworks).
- Project manage all aspects of an online scripting job from quoting to setup meetings through to final data delivery and project assessment
- Collaborate on the scripting team’s development items
- Providing project guidance, support and coaching to other members of the team.
- Abide by strict quality and data-protection policies
What do I need to bring with me?
As a Senior Online Scripter you will have a logical mindset, be curious and approach challenges in an innovative way.
Requirements & Experience:
- Taking ownership of all survey scripting & development requirements, working in an open and collaborative manner to deliver an online survey or project.
- Employing a can-do attitude to solve difficult problems as part of a fast-moving scripting production team.
- Ensuring that online surveys are robust and error-tolerant, aiming to provide a high level of quality for clients, at all times.
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Excellent project & time management skills, with any budget management experience a bonus.
- Online/Web scripting experience in market research (preferably using IBM/Dimensions/Unicom SPSS Data Collection)
- Thorough understanding of web technologies (DOM, CSS, HTML, jQuery)
- SQL experience (preferably with IBM Data collection but also beneficial if used with other languages like Python, .NET, C# or similar)
- Intermediate knowledge of Git, Github and Node.js useful
- University Degree or equivalent level qualification (BSc degrees in programming or information systems preferred)
We are one of the world’s largest research companies and currently the only one primarily managed by researchers. With offices in 90 markets, Ipsos brings together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world, combining thematic and technical experts globally with local knowledge to deliver top-quality research.
Our culture is unique - we have the entrepreneurial spirit and quirkiness of a small boutique, but we also have the resources, scale and diversity of a large global agency. We have more bright, friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic people, from more backgrounds, with more interests, skills and experiences to learn from. Our values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
We are committed to equality, treating people fairly, promoting a positive and inclusive working environment and ensuring we have diversity of people and views. We recognise that this is important for our business success - a more diverse workforce will enable us to better reflect and understand the world we research and ultimately deliver better research and insight to our clients. We understand the importance of choice and offer a blended work environment, office and work from home. We also realise you may have commitments outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications - please highlight what you are looking for when you make your application.
If this is what you are looking for from your next role, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Information Systems
- Market Research
- Web Technologies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'