Senior Supporter Care Executive
Senior Supporter Care Executive
Animals Asia Foundation, Office 17, Mary Seacole Road, The Millfields, Plymouth, Devon, PL1 3JY, UK.
Working hours & Salary
Full time - standard hours are 37.5 hours per week from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break.
Salary will be depending on experience but will be no more than £18,000 pa. A full breakdown of benefits will be available in a job pack.
As Senior Supporter Care Executive your remit is to provide support to our fundraising teams (Individual Giving and local markets) and ensure the donors to Animals Asia receive outstanding supporter care. As part of the busy, passionate and talented UK and European team, you will offer exceptional care to UK supporters, updating them on the work of the charity and motivating them to get involved. Liasing with our supporters is a large part of the role and you will need to have the necessary skills to deal with people of all levels, efficiently gathering and providing information, as well as having the confidence and initiative to deal with whatever queries or situations may arise. This includes processing donations, responding to supporter enquiries, maintaining the fundraising database and the supporter journey. You will ensure adequate administrative support is available through by overseeing the recruitment and training of volunteers. Any other day to day office management requirements.
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following;
- Understanding of Data Protection principles and legislation
- Knowledge of animal welfare Issues and conservation
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting procedures
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to problem solve and work under pressure.
- Highly organised, ability to prioritise a varied workload and meet deadlines.
- Able to work on own initiative and make decisions independently.
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improved efficiency and growth.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills with the confidence and ability to communicate with people from varied cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent attention to detail, able to input high volumes of data quickly, with accuracy.
- Computer and IT literate, particularly Microsoft Office Package.
- Proficient in database use (Blackbaud CRM preferred).
- Be self-motivated & able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Able to motivate and supervise office volunteers and support staff.
- Be passionate about wanting to improving animal welfare.
Recruitment schedule and how to apply
Please reply to this advert with a CV and Cover letter. If you meet the criteria above, we will send a comprehensive job pack outlining the full details of the position and invite you to an interview with us. Please note, we require a cover letter to accompany any application for this role, any applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Please be aware we are expecting to receive a large volume of applications and will only be sending information packs to candidates we wish to invite to interview. If you do not receive a pack from us, unfortunately you are not what we are looking for on this occasion. However…
Can you spare a few hours each week to help animals across Asia?
We also need committed volunteers to help with administrative duties on-site in our busy, friendly Plymouth office. 1+ days weekly on an ongoing basis, or for a minimum of six weeks. To apply, please contact us
- Animal Welfare
- Charity Work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'