Full or part time work available.
The Senior Support Worker will direct and supervise staff and residents while on shift and to ensure that staff understand their tasks in order that they can contribute to the smooth running of the shift.
* To hold weekly/monthly meetings with team members to support and problem solve.
* To ensure residents records and files are up to date and completed during shifts.
* To assist in arranging appointments, notifying other agencies and cancelling when it becomes necassary.
* To administer residents drug's as per the drugs policy.
Must have had prior supervisory experience and a passion for working with elderly people.
* Will desirably have a L2 qualification in health and social care.
* Must show leadership potential and be personable with a strong work ethic.
In return my client can provide
* Excellent rates of pay (negotiable based on experience)
* Full or part time shifts available (No 0 hour contracts)
* Onsite accomodation available
* Ongoing training provided
Immediate interviews are available.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
- senior support worker
- waking nights
- support worker nights
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"