Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking to add a Senior Support Worker to our team in Langley, Slough.
We are looking for an organised, patient and enthusiastic Senior Support Worker to join our floating support team in the Langley, Slough. Our floating support service spans across multiple sites and provides person-centred support to 10 service users with learning disabilities. Our service users enjoy trips to the daycentre, going for meals out, arts and crafts and many more!
Senior Support Worker Duties:
- Supervising a small staff team and managing rotas as well as lone working
- To assist the Senior Project Manager with assessments, support reviews and the general development of the service.
- Provide excellent support to service users including: personal care, medication administration as well as help with domestic tasks such as cleaning and cooking.
- To support service users to achieve positive outcomes in line with their assessed needs in order to remain independent in their own homes.
- To develop and sustain warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families.
The ideal candidate will have up to one year’s previous care experience (essential) and NVQ/Diploma 2 Health and social care.
Our service is located in central Langley and is a 5 minute drive from the train station.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams.
For more information on the role please call service manager Lorraine Woolford on .
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'