Top Job Recruitment are currently looking for a Senior Support Worker on behalf of our client, supporting Young People with EBD & Challenging Behaviours.
Our client has an exceptional ethos within the industry and pride themselves on their strong track record the home they are recruiting for is a 3 Bed Residential setting in Buxton, Derbyshire
Their vision is to be emotionally resilient, supportive leaders who provide accountable yet nurturing direction to each other and the young people they care for.
- Supporting Young People to live their lives to their full potential
- Writing daily reports and feeding back to line manager
- Following out set care plans to provide the best quality of care
- Having fun and making their daily lives as bright as the next
- 40 hours a week contract
- Applicants are required to have previous experience providing Care/Support to Young People or Adults
- Experience or willing to step up to a Senior level
- Experienced with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties & challenging Behaviours
- Level 3 in Health & Social Care or Childcare (Essential)
- Having a kind and caring nature
- Driver with Access to a Vehicle
What's in it for you?
- Competitive rates of pay and £60 sleep in rate
- Opportunity to undertake NVQ Level 3 in Residential Childcare
- Working with a progressive company with a proven track recording with their other homes.
If this sounds like the job for you then apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'