Are you looking for a diverse role that is fun, stimulating and rewarding every day?
Creative Support are currently looking to add a Senior Support Worker to our vibrant team in Accrington, Lancashire.
We are looking for a vibrant and enthusiastic individual to join our passionate care team in Accrington, Lancashire. This service provides quality, personalised care and support to service users in their own homes, in the community or in a supported living scheme. We currently support 37 individuals with mental health support needs across multiple sites, to enjoy a fulfilling and valued life at home and within the community. Some of the activities our service users enjoy are meals out, swimming, cooking and baking, exercising, arts and crafts and gardening. No two days will be the same!
Senior Support Worker Duties:
– To enable service users to become as independent as possible and to grow in confidence, competence and personal effectiveness in areas such as social skills/relationships, daily living skills, social, leisure and work activities and many more!
– Devising tailored, person centred support plans, coordinating visits and supervising staff,
– Medication administration,
– Lone working,
– To promote the self-esteem, happiness and emotional health of service users.
The ideal applicant must have over one years’ experience in supporting individuals with mental health support needs. NVW LVL2 Health and Social care is preferred but not essential.
Our service has great public transport links, with Accrington train station only a 3-minute walk away.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
– Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
– Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
– Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
– Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
– All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'