We are looking to recruit strong SeniorSupport Workers to join our team in Southampton.
We Specialise in supporting children with learning difficulties, challenging behaviour, autism and other complex needs.
Every individual we work with has a person centred package of support in place which promotes their independence and encourages participation in a variety of activities based on their abilities, needs and interests.
Senior Support Worker Role:
-Providing support and supervision for people with Learning Disabilities/Mental Health Issues/Challenging behaviours.
-Supervising and supporting a team of Support Workers
-Provide an environment based on positivity, growth and thrive on assisting our Service Users to develop skills, confidence and positive behaviours.
-Assisting the Care/Business manager in maintaining and achieving the values and reputation of the organisation.
You must also have the following qualifications/experience/attributes-
- You should be engaging, inspiring and professional
- At least 1 year experience in a Senior position of direct casework with people with learning disabilities and mental health issues.
- You must be experienced in conducting risk assessments and support plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining professionalism
- Working knowledge of safeguarding, Health and Safety, GPDR and other relevant legislation.
- Ability to work shifts over the 7 day week, this may include sleep-ins
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care would be beneficial but is not essential
-Workplace pension scheme
-Opportunities to complete your Diploma 3
-Benefits including high street discounts and much more!!
-Employee Assistance Programme - with access to advise, support and counselling (if required)
-Supporting young people to do things that are amazing and awe-inspiring!
-A unique Rota Request system that reduces the need to use your annual leave for short periods of time
-Flexible working hours - ideal for those with children
SALARY ADVERTISED IS NOT INCLUDING SLEEP-IN PAYMENTS!
- Learning Disabilities
- Young People
- Support Workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'